Today, start a gratitude journal if you haven’t or even just keep counting your blessings daily. It is a good thing to give thanks to God.
Today I am giving thanks to God for the following and more;
- For rescuing me from the pit of darkness into the everlasting kingdom of your son.
- For providing for me ALL things, I am not in NEED
- For seeing me through school and providing for me all the way. You are awesome
- For good health, strength and being able to arise each morning
- For a great family and to be surrounded by love
- For a great childhood filled with love and knowing YOU at a young age
- For fantastic friends who are ever supportive and encouraging
- For healing my heart.
- For rescuing me from sin, for protecting me from things that I know and things I do not know
- For protecting my family and friends
- For divine favors
- For his word – always something
- For answering my prayers
- For uplifting my soul
- For loving me without fail
- For his faithfulness
- For his loving kindness, his strength
- For his plan and purpose for my life
- For being God
- For forgiving me daily
Why don’t you write out yours? By the time you write out a couple of things, you will start to experience some cheer. A cheerful heart of appreciation rules out griping. For it is difficult to be genuinely grateful and loaded with antagonism 1 Thessalonians 5:18, In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus