Greetings to all in the name of Jesus Our Lord and Saviour. I am calling everyone this month to be thankful. Lets do something interesting- I call it the #21DayPraise Challenge.
The Holy Spirit is calling me to this and I want to share this with everyone.
This is not just about songs or psalms, this about your words and actions giving off Praise and Thanksgiving to our Father in Heaven. Every day and night; words, songs and actions should praise God. Once you are about to complain about something- remember you are in a praise challenge and give God some crazy praise.
Our text is taken from I Thessalonians 5:18
“In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.” (KJV)
God commands in everything to give thanks. He does this because he understands that “a cheerful disposition is good for my health” (Pro 17:22). God knows worrying about circumstances or things would only create unpleasant health issues or concerns. He expects us to trust in Him and not waver in our belief that He is God over everything.
Remember amidst the troubles, there is always something to be thankful about. Being alive is one. Why is thanksgiving so vital for you?
- It creates for you a progressive path in God’s Kingdom- your expectation creates your miracles
- It positively affects your mental faculty and improves your reasoning- you see things clearly and through the eyes of God
- Affects the Glory of yourself- Praise can return your lost glory
- Thanksgiving can attract honor and brightness to you
- It can cause those designed to favor you to remember you
- Thanksgiving ushers you into God’s presence- it is the protocol needed- come in through the gates with thanksgiving and into His courts with praise.
Prayer: Today and always Lord I praise you in all things. Help me to do this in the name of our Lord Jesus
Charge for the week: Today write out for every month what you are thankful for. Post it up where you can see it. Everyday till year end, praise Him for the things done every month. Let’s exchange notes on the #21DayPraise Challenge- send in your entries.
Peace and Love
Oge Funlola Modie